Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Criterion Eclipse Revival!

Due to the recent recession and changes in life I had to stop doing this blog. But now I want to come back and start this blog back up. My love for cinema is still as ripe as ever and I think I will start buying more of the collection so I continue keeping this blog updated with my reviews.

As Criterion keeps releasing 2-Disc Special Editions and what not, I want to review each release to the fullest ability and if I come to a halt due to me not having the 2-Disc Editions I will order them and try and get back in the game.

I hope this blog takes off and the comments and discussions start with other film lovers like myself.

Please keep an eye out for future reviews as this blog should be up and running very soon.

The Next Review will be Armacord: Spine Number (4)

Until then please keep checking out the blog and I hope to eventually get a following going who can discuss the reviews with me.

No comments: